Transportation from Eureka Springs to VA in Fayetteville

Thread: Transportation from Eureka Springs to VA in Fayetteville

Default Transportation from Eureka Springs to VA in Fayetteville

Does anyone know if there is still public transportation to the VA and if so, what the schedule is? Thanks, checking for a friend.

Susan
    Coffee Connoisseur
    Life is too short for lack luster coffee!   visit Fresh Beans Coffee

Send Celeste a PM. Believe she posted times a while back. Pick up at McDonalds?

Yes, indeed, you can call the VA; the pick up point may have changed, but yes it's in Eureka to Fayetteville VA & even to Little Rock I last heard. Price is super reasonable like $5 a ride 'leg' or $10 round trip, Mon~Fri. I know the info is on the transit schedule or hand out. I bet if you call transit they will know the number for the rides to VA & possibly even the schedule.
    Last edited by celeste; 03-01-2014 at 07:31 PM.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

celeste: Thanks for the info. At $10 round trip, it's a good deal. Know a phone number to call?

Prospector

I used the DAV shuttle for a VA Fedvull to VA Little Rock trip a few years back. It was free and I would've gladly paid and eternally grateful.

DAV still has free shuttle to Little Rock from F'ville. Better than driving. You can arrange to go to ES to F'ville for an appointment with Ozark Regional Transit. I do not remember their number. Their fee is modest.
    You can also ask around. Some of us try to schedule our appointments on the same day and drive over together.