"Folks, this ain't normal"

Thread: "Folks, this ain't normal"

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Lightbulb "Folks, this ain't normal"

I really have my doubts that many will watch this, but kudos to you if you do. I was amazed while listening to this most common sense, back to our roots type of thinking from a very well educated, highly respected, loving family man and farmer. If you take the time (over an hour) to focus here, I don't think you will be disappointed. That is - if you are of the same mentality.
    I actually had decided not to post this, but felt that I would be totally remiss if the one person that could make a difference (or it could truly make a difference to) were to miss it because of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

I just posted this on Facebook and am feeling ornery enough this morning to just put it out here too:

Please take advantage of this in-depth viewpoint and following discussion of our life's basic concepts. I've noticed on Facebook that the posts are becoming more and more shallow - one cute little sign or quip after another. We need to use our minds to listen, think and come up with our own opinions and not be satisfied with the simple minded phraseology that's being dished out to us. It's like some kind of competition with the goal to see who can come up with the cutest, funniest (I love funny, but of a different kind) logo with the simplest thought and least amount of words. Please - we can do better!!!

Deb, a little more info, please - you've got to give me some motivation, some incentive, to even begin to watch something that's over an hour... like, what's it about?
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

I can see what you're saying, Island, but think that if you gave it a good 10 minutes you'd wanna watch more.
    " Farmer, author, and activist Joel Salatin discusses his new book, "Folks, This Ain't Normal," as well as sustainable farming, food policy, and solutions to America's food woes" is a blip about it. Because of your distaste about Monsanto, you'll find his approach about them and other "biggies" in the corporate agriculture world quite interesting. He addresses this towards the end of the presentation and questions/answers.

Thank you DaBee,
    I loved this. I too am going to post it to Facebook. I wish everyone would watch this video.