Need a ride to/from Downtown Eureka weekdays

Thread: Need a ride to/from Downtown Eureka weekdays

Default Need a ride to/from Downtown Eureka weekdays

I live off Highway 23 and County Road 108 about six or seven miles outside the Eureka Springs downtown area (CR 108 is at the big sign for Beaver Lake, going toward Madison County) and I need to get into town to do work every weekday or nearly every weekday depending on what needs to be done.

The taxis and transportation companies are very nice and efficient but it's eating into my savings. I would be more than happy to cover the cost of your gas, whether it be $25 a week or $5 a day you can drive me into and out of town, or best offer. My hours are flexible; whenever you're going into town, I can be ready to go and I can also leave on your schedule (hopefully I can be in town for a few hours a day though). This arrangement can start as soon as possible and will last at least a month, depending on how quickly I can find a place in downtown where I can walk to places on my own.

Please call me at 479 244 0578 and we'll talk further. -Mike
    Last edited by Mike Halterman; 08-05-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: changing area code, typo

Haven't heard from anyone yet...I know people live out this way. I'm this close to just sticking my thumb out, lol! Please help.

Hitch Hiking is getting more in vogue. I use to do alot of it, before folks became scaredy cats.
    Perhaps if you do it at the same time daily someone will make a deal with you for transportation.
    shuggie

Massage therapist Alexa Pittinger lives out your way; her partner is Roscoe at the coffee house on 62. Perhaps this will help, Mike.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

My dad lives out that way,only reason I don't stay there is I have no car but I will ask him if he would whenever he comes to town.