Earth day parade

Thread: Earth day parade

Cool Earth day parade

Sunday 19 Apr 2 pm from the library to Basin Park. Before and after the parade information will be available on various environmental and related issues and suggestions offered for positive change.

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Who/what all will be in the parade, AT? Is this a city event?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

From a forwarded email...
    Emissaries for Earth Evolution, grassroots organization based in Eureka and Full Bloom Productions non-profit 501 C3 welcomes everyone to the 2nd Annual Eureka Earth Celebration to be held on Sunday, April 19th 2009 at 2pm at the Basin Spring Park , Eureka Springs , Arkansas . This event's mission is to provide information on environmental issues and offer ways we can make positive change. We are here to celebrate our Planet and come together to get educated on how we can better it for all beings...

Good Shepherd Animal shelter participated last year along with many other groups and individuals. You can expect to see electric, hybrid and other Earth friendlier vehicles. Come out and enjoy!

and afterward...

Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area will be host of Earth Day activities Saturday at the park's soon-to-open visitor center, 12 miles east of Rogers on Arkansas 12.
    The day's activities include guided hikes, arts and crafts and educational exhibits and programs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
    At 1 p.m., singer/songwriter and environmentalist Erica Wheeler will perform.

Events conclude at 7 p.m. Saturday with an astronomy program at the Hidden Diversity Multi-Use Trail parking lot on Townsend Ridge Road.
    Grand opening activities for the visitor center are scheduled for May.
    ~~Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle~~

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Fawn Whisperer View Post
    and afterward...

Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area will be host of Earth Day activities Saturday at the park's soon-to-open visitor center, 12 miles east of Rogers on Arkansas 12.
    The day's activities include guided hikes, arts and crafts and educational exhibits and programs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
    At 1 p.m., singer/songwriter and environmentalist Erica Wheeler will perform.

Events conclude at 7 p.m. Saturday with an astronomy program at the Hidden Diversity Multi-Use Trail parking lot on Townsend Ridge Road.
    Grand opening activities for the visitor center are scheduled for May.
    Perhaps the day before as the parade is on Sunday...

I know that Jade is planning to ride her bike in the parade. Not sure if it is a Clear Springs group.. I'll find out more.

I still know nothing.

I followed Molly around the park with a borrowed puppy on a leash. I got these shots, before Molly decided it was time for us to go.

http://picasaweb.google.com/riverdre...eat=directlink

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Looks like a fun, earthy day for Grandma and Granddaughter and lots of other folks. Wonderful day in Eureka! SMILES
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.