Albuquerque/Santa Fe/Nashville

Thread: Albuquerque/Santa Fe/Nashville

Default Albuquerque/Santa Fe/Nashville

I go to Albuquerque, Taos, and the Santa Fe area and then Nashville every month on a varying schedule to attend auctions and the occasional guitar show and/or gig. If you need a ride to any destination and or points in between ....please contact me. If you want to help with gas that is fine...if you can't , well, that is ok too...... would just enjoy the company on these long jaunts. Send me a message or email me to get my current schedule.

~Pam~
    ~Blessings~A Beautifully Generous Offer~Wish We were able to head west w/ya'~

I will keep this in mind.. I'm having NM dreams again.. I love that area.. esp. Abiquiu.. We seriously considered moving to Taos, back in '91... but the job offer was the same as here... and the cost of a house was about triple the cost here.

Still.. the desert soothes my soul.. cleanses and renews me.

So.. a ride out there.. then.. it would be a month before you would return this way?

Quote Originally Posted by PMilam View Post
    So.. a ride out there.. then.. it would be a month before you would return this way?
    It varies. It can be for as short as a week or up to 2 weeks and then I head back.