Antenna tv ?

Thread: Antenna tv ?

Default Antenna tv ?

I have antenna tv and no cable or dish. The last several days or so , I have lost CBS and a few other channels.
    Does anyone know why that can happen? It happens every so often when the weather/winds shift but never this long before.
    Now is Eternity

Beaver Lake off Mundell Rd, Eureka Springs

Yes, we too have lost CBS on channel 34.3. A search of KXNW - 34 showed that the station was recently bought by another company but nothing on their facebook page. Also some postings by channel 5 newsonline, Fort Smith/Fayetteville, that they would no longer be aired on 34.

We get CBS on 5.1 but the winds do break up the signal so we used 34.3 with good results.

So we are still receiving 34.1 but nothing on 34.2 and 34.2. That's all that we lost that we have found so far.

And I agree that the channels go out frequently here. When we think our home DVR is acting up because a recording is blank - check if the channel is still on the air first.

Yeah, we’ve lost it, too. There’s no mention of a problem on their fb page, either. I haven’t investigated it much further cuz I get channel 10, cbs out of Spfd. Where are you? Are you up high enough & able to turn your antenna to receive the Spfd channels? We are lucky to get most networks from both NWA & Spfd on over-the-air antenna.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

I am on East Mt/Echols by the Gazebo. I have my antenna in a window facing Rogers Springdale , etc. Worked great till last week.
    Now is Eternity

Hi. Last week they bombarded us here in Chicago to warn us to reset our Antenna TV. I'll be honest, I can't remember the steps, but it had to do with some kind of reset you have with your remote. They also said to go to , for example, a local TV station (so, CBS , Chicago) and they would also have that information. A lot of people here have Antenna, and this reset should take care of it.

Last spring channel 10 started pixeling, and, continued throughout the summer. After about 9pm, and early morning, it was fine. The tower is in Fordland, I believe.
    If you draw a line between there and here, it goes over Silver Dollar City. They put in some new rides, and, possibly there is electrical interference. Channel 10 is fine now, and, has been since about the beginiing of October - except on weekends. in October.