Large Live Traps

Thread: Large Live Traps

Exclamation Large Live Traps

Iíve got an awful situation going on. Awful hoarder neighbor has finally abandoned her putrid pile next door to me along with 9 cats... & dozens & dozens of raccoons have also descended upon us, looking for their usual handouts, apparently, & not finding anything they are all around my house, my deck, underneath (mobile home) & we are at war!

Does anyone have any large live traps that I can borrow for awhile or know if they can be rented somewhere. I have just one large one - I have a smaller one but itís too small, have to have the larger one - Iíve caught & relocated 1 possum & 3 raccoons (pretty sure mom & 2 youngsters) in the last 24 hours. I need more traps. Please donít tell me to shoot them - Iím a vegetarian, donít hunt & thatís never gonna happen. Just need multiple traps & Iíll do the work. Releasing them near water in a wooded area, no houses close by.

Anyone in need of a cat?
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

Contact the city dog catcher. He will loan you some traps.

Thanks. The Grunch, James Devito & a neighbor have loaned me traps. Haven’t caught anything in two days & I know there’s at least one hanging around under my house. Think I need to change my bait��
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

Beaver Lake off Mundell Rd, Eureka Springs

We found the best way to lure them in to the cage was to place a small smear of cat food right by the door, then another little bit halfway in and we used an electrical strap to tie down a plastic dish full of cat food towards the back but not close to the end. They were reaching in the cage wire side and back wall to get food without go in the cage.

One morning we found a skunk in our trap. That was a surprise. How to move without getting sprayed? He came into the wrong garden.

Good luck!!
    Debbie

Can’t use cat food, too many cats around. Have been using black oil sunflower seed. They love it & the cats are uninterested. Have caught an even dozen so far, plus a possum. They have all been caught in the same trap. I’ve got four borrowed traps, have moved all of them around & still, just the one trap catches them. Can’t figure it out. So, I need to return the other traps cuz the raccoons avoid them & I’m not gonna bother with them any more