Riverview Country Store

Thread: Riverview Country Store

Default Riverview Country Store

Riverview is now closed. Purchased by the same people who bought the motel for the recovery center. But, why? This was always a good business, and it is sad to see it empty. What's up?

They have cottages/cabins, also, that they will probably use. It would be nice, though, if they would issue a press release or something like that. Maybe they plan to in the future. They don’t seem to be near operational, yet, so maybe they’re waiting. Our questions will be answered eventually, I’m sure.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

It'd be nice to have a Dollar General store in Eureka West.
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

They’re closed for the season, like a lot of other businesses in the area. Back open in March.

I find the changes and expanded services coming to the area to be exciting. I know the people involved and they are focused and about minding their own business and just doing what they do. I wish them the best of luck.