Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners

Default Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners

I am not on FB right now so wondering which restaurants in Eureka may be open on Thanksgiving and Christmas for special dinners. I am especially wondering about Grand Tavern. I know I could call but just thought someone might know of several places.......

The Grand Tavern is serving Thanksgiving dinner.
    https://www.iloveeurekasprings.com/e...t-the-taverne/

Also the Crescent and Inn of the Ozarks are having buffet style dinners. The Crescent reservations are sold out but will accept walk-ins who don't mind waiting.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Hey, I thank you for the link but on that it says 2017 instead of 2018.....guess I need to call them.

Just located updated link......looks like same menu for this year.......so there is my answer.....

I saw in the paper this week that Abundant Health & Wellness on 23 South is offering a free vegetarian Thanksgiving meal to anyone and everyone. Pretty awesome!

vegetarian Thanksgiving
    For those so inclined... enjoy... I'll pass, my ancient relatives didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat zucchini. Miss the pirate Gaylord.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by irondragon View Post
    For those so inclined... enjoy... I'll pass, my ancient relatives didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat zucchini. Miss the pirate Gaylord.
    PETA: People Eat Tasty Animals.

Inn of The Ozarks does a turkey day. Not being christian, I couldn't tell you about that days events.

I’ll be having my tofurkey, at home. I like it just fine. I never cared for turkey when I ate meat. No one in my family really liked it, when I was a kid. One year my mother made a capon. That didn’t go over well, either. Then she started making a Virginia ham on Thanksgiving, like she did on Christmas (among other things) & we were all happy again.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

I ate with friends yesterday for an early Thanksgiving. We enjoyed "Holiday Roast" by Gardein very much, so much so that I went to Eureka Market today and got a smaller one to enjoy later. I never liked the turkey growing up either, but I did love that dressing. Now I make it with vegetable broth and add lots of onions and seasonings.

Default Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    I saw in the paper this week that Abundant Health & Wellness on 23 South is offering a free vegetarian Thanksgiving meal to anyone and everyone. Pretty awesome!
    That is so nice. I don't see it in any paper, will call them to find out time.