Not Too Shabby - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Too Shabby

More prattling.
    Not self absorbed. My family is all dead. Not lonely, not miserable. I just dont really drink, don't care about parties, don't suscribe to religion or believe in paying $30.00 for a pork chop. I'm quite content with my hobbies and friends and feel no need to change that.

I'd also like to know what my living situation has anything to do with anything? Since you seem to think you know what happened let me clear it up. Yes, The commercial space below me was finally rented. An inscense, holistic, essential oil shop went into the space. I think it's great. Great for my landlord, the neighborhood, the young couple and the city.
    What was not so great was waking up with my eyes glued shut, nose running and throat swollen from the smells and smoke from said shop travelling up to my home. The majoriy of the plumbing for the upper units runs through my apartment and in typical Eureka fashion, the access holes and doors to said plumbing were never sealed. That allowed all the rosemary and sage that was being burnt along with incense to travel up to my unit and smoke me out.
    So by your logic. Its ok for them to try to get rid of a paint smell by forcing other smells and smoke on someone else via their own home? yeah. It doesn't work that way.
    So yes, I called and told my landlord it needed to be solved since I pay to live there. I also, went down stairs and stuffed paper, tape and insulation into all the access points I could reach until a better solution could be implemented later in the week.
    So what business of it is yours? None! You are trying to divert, like you always have done and when that fails you make it personal and then tell people they can move if they don't like it.
    We've heard it all before Sylvia.
    Last edited by The Barbear; 11-09-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    ​​Money is not community.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbear View Post
    Don't like it don't read it.
    I just figured with things getting colder, everyone would like to warm up with a nice hot bowl of stew.