Molly Pinkly - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Molly Pinkly

A very sweet lady . Everyone who knows her is praying for her..

Just came from breakfast at Myrtie Mays. They say Molly is doing better and out of intensive care and plans for rehab are in the works. Keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Thanks for the update, ID. I was wondering.

This from the Citizen... Keep those prayers coming.
    Myrtie Mae’s waitress Molly Herndon Pinkley is getting better after being injured in a two-vehicle accident on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
    https://www.lovelycitizen.com/story/2561418.html
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Thumbs up

On Monday, Oct. 29, Molly started having problems breathing so they put her back in ICU from her regular room. She is hurting so much & is so scared that her blood pressure keeps rising & she has trouble breathing then. They will not release her to a rehab until she has breathing under control & she can’t control that because she’s so upset...vicious circle!!
    Definitely keep her in your prayers & thoughts! To visit her at Washington Regional, she is under her “proper” married name of Darlene Pinckley (spelling of last name may be wrong). She would love some visits!

OH, so sad to hear. I think her last name is spelled Pinkley. And she has always been one of MY heros.

Thumbs up

The latest on Molly is that she finally has been moved to a rehab!! Not so good news is that she will be there until at least March because of her broken ribs & one of the back bones, etc., etc. plus, she is in a rehab in Conway, which is a bit of a drive from here, but she has family there AND...she has a “suite”, so when Kenny (her husband) can make it down to visit, he will actually have a room to stay in for a few days!! She would love to hear from us tho, so here’s her address for cards, notes, anything to help cheer her up for the duration:

Heritage Living Center
    Molly Pinkley. Room 504
    1175 Morningside Dr.
    Conway, AR. 72034

Drop her a note/card, everyone! She really needs some cheering!!
    Semper Fi