Molly Pinkly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly Pinkly

Default Molly Pinkly

I heard she is in Wash Reg. Hospital after her car was struck by a semi? She has worked at Myrtie Mays Inn of the Ozarks for decades....nice lady and good waitress
    Now is Eternity

Oh no! If I recall she has been at Myrties since 1974. I wish her the best.
    ​​Money is not community.

This is horrible news.
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

This was from Molly's Facebook page last night: Yesterday at 7:13 PM

Family and friends, I do have a little update on my sweet Aunt Molly. The accident she was in today involved her and a tractor trailer and her car was actually under the trailer. She was air lifted to Washington Regional Hospital. She has MANY broken ribs, many facial fractures, several broken vertebrae, lacerated liver, possibly broken wrist and arm, her left eye is severely damaged and she cannot see out of it, lots of bruising and swelling, and list goes on. She is in definite need of a miracle tonight. Her pastor was with her for most of the day today and even the touch of a hand seemed to help calm her fears. Please continue to pray for Molly and our family tonight and throughout this trial.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Oh dear. Good old gal. I found a photo online of her in the June 3, 2009, Citizen, recieving an award at a class reunion. It says she graduated from ES High School in 1957. I do hope she's going to be okay.

A grand lady, prayers go out for a complete recovery. She retired from Myrtie Mays in 2014.
    https://www.lovelycitizen.com/story/2115411.html
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Well I know that is incorrect. She most certainly has waited on me many times since 2014.
    ​​Money is not community.

yeah, I think it was just a few weeks ago she waited on us for breakfast......bless her, she would come in when they're in a pinch.

Lots of prayers and hopes for a full recovery for sure.....she's one of the good ones!

Molly, we're rooting for you.
    And this is to include a thank you got pain killers for sever pain, Docs.
    shuggie

I thought the 40 year party in '14 was her retirement party. Guess she couldn't stay away, hopefully she will be back soon.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill