Anglers Grill

Thread: Anglers Grill

Default Anglers Grill

Ate there tonight. Good food good menu. Grilled chicken salad was juicy, spiced just right. Side of potato salad outstanding. Place was packed. God luck to them.
    "There IS no reason not to follow your heart".
    Steve Jobs-Apple Founder

Noticed the parking lot was packed today.

Hope to get by there this weekend.
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

Hamburgers for lunch today, good food and staff and the menu looked interesting, will definitely go back. Another thing we also appreciated.... the background music was "background" music and we could carry on a conversation.

Ate there yesterday. Good food. I had the catfish, but the hamburgers looked great. The catfish was good, but next time I'm going for a burger. Good service, nice atmosphere even though there was a bar in back. Recommended.

Went there tonight with a party of seven. Good attentive service and food. I had the catfish with a loaded baked potato hush puppies and green tomato relish from the over 55 menu. We'll definitely go back. The noise level was a little loud and crowded, but it's VW weekend so what to expect.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill