The Ballinger Hustle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ballinger Hustle

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

Default The Ballinger Hustle

“I’m a hustla, baby / I just want you to know / Please don’t ask questions / About that Ecclesia dough”
    https://www.bluehogreport.com/2018/0...s-side-hustle/
    You might smudge the liar out of me but never the stupid!-MotherMoon12

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

He's always been about himself and shady dealings. The first time I saw him, caught him in a lie and never have trusted him since. He's held true to being a shyster.
    Last edited by DaBee; 06-13-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Hey, people. If you've got the bucks you can get anything you want from president to hookers.

oink
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

I'm not a Ballinger fan at all, but that article seemed to indicated this income was for legal services pertaining to a real estate closing. $12,500 for legal fees on something like that seems excessive, but depending on the complexity of the deal, not unusual or unprecedented.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidwindows View Post
    I'm not a Ballinger fan at all, but that article seemed to indicated this income was for legal services pertaining to a real estate closing. $12,500 for legal fees on something like that seems excessive, but depending on the complexity of the deal, not unusual or unprecedented.
    You might want to reread the article starting at ...(excerpt from article)...
    ...."So for a quick recap:

• Ballinger did not prepare the loan documents.
    • Ballinger could not issue a title insurance policy.
    • Ballinger could not issue a CPL, and therefore could not handle disbursement of funds from escrow.

WDBD?
    What. Did. Bob. Do?"....

Nuttin' seems available to this earthling to repair broken trust in some humans' lifetimes.
    shuggie

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    Nuttin' seems available to this earthling to repair broken trust in some humans' lifetimes.
    Arkansas is a rare state for those who are not inclined to blow off a sour note out of their State's Bagpipes while in service or serving as a pipe polisher.
    shuggie

I'm getting a bagpipe worth of Ballinger wind here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1450...=group_comment

You really need to check out the FB thread I mentioned above. Now the Mayor of Berryville has joined in and is talking about being interviewed by the FBI about this case. Then BB joined back in and is asking sinister questions of him. Pretty dang interesting, y'all!