Samantha Bee and Donald Tee...

Thread: Samantha Bee and Donald Tee...

Default Samantha Bee and Donald Tee...

The Donald was originally very pleased with Samantha Bee's comment--he thought she was quoting him from his Access Hollywood tape.

But Gen. Kelly really got Donald's twitter fingers a'twitchin when he told Donald that the first syllable was spelled with an "e", not a "u", and showed him how to look the word up in Webster's.

--Grunch
    "Knowledge is good." --John Faber: Philosopher, Educator, Founder of Faber College (Animal House)

I think Samantha was merely quoting Ted Nugent. Although he doesn't know the word "feckless," he was quite prolific with the use of the second word when referring to Hillary Clinton. At that time, Trump said those who took issue with Nugent's use of the word was "Fake outrage." I'm sure that's still what he thinks because he's a stable genius.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

Donald Trump is on record at least 3 times using the same word with more malicious intent against people to demean women that did not have top security clearances or posing/publishing loving photo of them and their lovely child while her dad was tearing babies, toddlers and kids from the arms of mothers with the same love from their arms. Is the word right? No. Is it a bigger deal when the candidate or President uses it than a comedian going after hypocrisy? Yes x 10.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb