Jan is very sick - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jan is very sick

May the light of love lead everyone concerned into finding a perfect fit for our dear.
    Pump Onward, Jan.
    shuggie

Yes, Jan is sick but she is not being airlifted any place right now.

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by karen pryor View Post
    Yes, Jan is sick but she is not being airlifted any place right now.
    Just found that out. Waiting for further word.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

She was taken by ambulance to Baptist in Little Rock.

suddenly, my issues seem completely irrelevant.

time to bow up and flex yo toughness, jan.

meanwhile, we will also leave our healing light on for you, glowing with love as long as need be.

Jan is resting comfortably at Baptist in Little Rock, waiting for the surgery. To follow Jan's progress, please see https://www.facebook.com/groups/2101...18321/?fref=nf

Hearts have been explored by the medicals for as long as I've been alive. Great strides have been made.
    I for one went lights out, Coded blue, at our dear little Eureka Springs Hospital because of another physical emergency I was admitted for and woke up two and one half weeks later with a Pig Valve (just in keeping with our River Protection Policy). Much to my surprise when I awoke I found out that I had a sheared a heart valve.

Eureka had promptly Air Lifted me out and over to Washington Regional for that heart operation.

Surprise, surprise, surprise, when I awoke fairly large black things were sticking up from my chest..........the drugs knocked me out to heal then. But before that occasion all I knew, and never felt, was a heart murmur like Daddy had all of his life. But we were both very hard labors and he moved on into the "you can't see me 'Energy Mass' with a stroke after being retired quite a few years later.

The heart repaired but I spent 82 day in Regency Rehab. for 82 day because of my COPD breathing issue and C-DIF, a serious infection caused by a allergic reaction to one of the anti-bionics, which was catching. Everyone coming and going had to wear special blue paper over clothing to come and see me.
    My Dear Deb organized dear friends to walk the dogs daily and a friend a day to visit me. She drove from Harrison to Fayettnam EVERYNIGHT to see me, a woman who could not breath for herself, drink, piss, poop, eat, nor talk.....for 82 nights.
    A note of thanks to all who cared about me and showed it! And a special thanks to Lany Balance for her intuition when she told Deb that I did not want visitors, those which Deb had organized to visit me. I loved every little hair on each of my dear hearted friends as that is why I chose the Rehab closest to E.S., but I was using all of my energy to get back on my feet and most of all I could NOT talk.
    All the cards, all the love shown to me by my honey, my friends, and staff.............don't be afraid Jan, you are in good faithful caring hands of people who just want to Help You.

I love all of you pointed heads and Jan is in good hands.
    And let me say for all of you scarred-cat, Honest, nothing hurt!
    shuggie

I did not know that you went through all of that, Shug. And wow, here you are, back on this side. Curious - do you remember any of your dreams or mountains you climbed during those 2 and a half weeks?

It seems that Jan is comfortable and eating fairly decently. Her partner, Dede, is exhausted, but she and so many of Jan's close tribe are rallying round her in Little Rock and here.

DO NOT FEAR DEATH !
    When my body was blue my mind went to a wonderful memorial place which later supported in a most creative colorful way the professionals around me.
    It lasted for two weeks, they say, before my operation.
    Here's a caveat though, the drugs they had me on must have tinted my internal visions.
    But right at the time my blood had stopped flowing my dip into La-La Never-Land out was stunning. I was intrigued by the sights and sound, all of which were in keeping with my character.
    Perhaps this state is variable for folks but it was rewarding for me.

Better than any Yellow Sunshine I ever took....all of which was smooth, as in keeping with any quality product.
    shuggie

Back to Jan! Any update on our li'l friend?
    I worry so.
    shuggie