Early Voting Monday May 7 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Early Voting Monday May 7

Thanks, ID
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Got 'er done!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Voted yesterday, didn’t get struck down for requesting that R ballot. Hoping I don’t ever feel the need again.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

So for those early voting in ES, I will buy you a cup of coffee, tea or soda, if you can name the machine positioned to the right of the ballot reader/storage machine.... first correct response will be the winner!
    Last edited by Another Texan; 05-16-2018 at 06:40 PM. Reason: clarification~

What is the laymen terms of the Mill School Tax? What is your thoughts on it?
    To love what you do and feel that it matters—how could anything be more fun?
    Katherine Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Another Texan View Post
    So for those early voting in ES, I will buy you a cup of coffee, tea or soda, if you can name the machine positioned to the right of the ballot reader/storage machine.... first correct response will be the winner!
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by islandvideo View Post
    Why?
    Because I want to see who else noticed that particular type of machine next to a machine that is supposed to record and collect paper ballots. By your response, I'm guessing you either you didn't notice or didn't think it odd.

Excellent article in the ARK Times on Ballinger.
    Just more reasons to request a republican ballot
    and vote for King in the primary. Read the comments
    section at the bottom.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...clesia-college