May 22nd Honesty and Integrity.

Thread: May 22nd Honesty and Integrity.

Default May 22nd Honesty and Integrity.

Honesty and integrity are at risk in the May 22nd School Board election. Remember to vote and be a part of the solution instead of the problem.
    VOTE
    MORRIS!
    Last edited by The Barbear; 04-25-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    ​​Money is not community.

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

Who is Morris & why? I am out of the loop and don't get/haven't read the local papers.
    You might smudge the liar out of me but never the stupid!-MotherMoon12

Here are a few articles I found that may help. Morris holds the seat already, and Moyer is opposing him. Moyer has special interests that some think are conflicts of interest. See previous threads here about the school board.
    By the way, early voting starts on May 7.

https://www.lovelycitizen.com/story/2479013.html

http://eureka.news/political-offices...of-candidates/

Here is the Geekfest thread about the School Board and why Jack Moyer is not a good choice. I wish I knew more about Jason Morris. Could someone enlighten us?

http://www.geekfest.com/showthread.p...7-School-board

Hi Terri,
    This I how I see it. Mr. Morris is there representing knowledge, responsibility and the well-being of those children that attend Carrol County schools. In short,he is there for the right reasons. The challenger has a record of historic failures and was not interested in education while his own child was in the education system. Now that there is a multi-million dollar property development deal in the works that hinges on school board support and votes, he becomes interested. A multi-million dollar development deal he holds seat on. So ask yourself if you want someone in office for the right reasons or the wrong reason. It simply comes down to the intent of the position.
    Last edited by The Barbear; 04-26-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    ​​Money is not community.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbear View Post
    The challenger has a record of historic failures and was not interested in education while his own child was in the education system. Now that there is a multi-million dollar property development deal in the works that hinges on school board support and votes, he becomes interested. A multi-million dollar development deal he holds seat on.
    Conflicts of interest don't get any more obvious, outside of D.C. anyway/
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.