Looking for Subaru Mechanic

Thread: Looking for Subaru Mechanic

Default Looking for Subaru Mechanic

thought I saw a referral awhile ago for a mechanic who is a whiz at working on Subaru's ~~ any ideas on that ?
    Thank you in advance, Sincerely chou

What's broken, Chou?
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

tis an older one belonging to young man who rents from me ~~ took it to Kway and they told him it has massive oil leak buried deep in the engine ~~ we are going out to michael wolfinbarger's tomorrow for him to asses ~~ just wondering if there is anyone else he should consult. t.y. bikeguy
    sincerely chou

Quote Originally Posted by chou View Post
    tis an older one belonging to young man who rents from me ~~ took it to Kway and they told him it has massive oil leak buried deep in the engine ~~ we are going out to michael wolfinbarger's tomorrow for him to asses ~~ just wondering if there is anyone else he should consult. t.y. bikeguy
    sincerely chou
    If the best in town tell you the same thing, will you quit or keep looking for a cheaper job? Truly it's not personal, but for as long as you have been in town you are always fishing for a cheaper deal and still not satisfied, regardless the results. Chou you of all people have tried out every handyman, landscaper and mechanic in town. You should be advising us.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    If the best in town tell you the same thing, will you quit or keep looking for a cheaper job? Truly it's not personal, but for as long as you have been in town you are always fishing for a cheaper deal and still not satisfied, regardless the results. Chou you of all people have tried out every handyman, landscaper and mechanic in town. You should be advising us.
    $
    shuggie