School board - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: School board

There is only week left to register to vote if you want to be eligible to vote in the school board elections

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

My fucking taxes went up because of that goddam community center shit, according to the assessor's office. To build a brand new school and not sell the old property for money to help pay for the new school, is despicable. I OWN a piece of that property, in MY GODDAM OPINION. I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY OUTTA THAT SOB.
    Is it true that there could be a class action law suit over this fucking shit? If so, how do I get in on it?!
    You might smudge the liar out of me but never the stupid!-MotherMoon12

I shoulda ran for school board. The pussies GAVE AWAY TAXPAYER-OWNED PROPERTY.
    THIS IS A VERRRRRY TRANSPARENT MOVE FOR YOU. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? CHEETO MAGGOT 45???
    Last edited by becsflowers; 04-22-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Three Blind Mice!

this is an opportunity for us to say no to the moyer machine.

please remember that voting is open to the entire school district, which is bigger than just the city.

I am asking folks to remember to call a friend/neighbor and remind them to vote.

VOTE yes to jason morris!

Three Blind Mice?
    How many ways can you say Boys & Girls Club.

I don't know what Three Blind Mice means, but anyway...
    The school board didn't care at the time that they signed the lease with the Foundation, that taxpayers of the school district were not happy about it. Don't forget that at least one member of the School Board, Al Larson, is already on the Foundation Board. And if I'm not mistaken, the school superintendent is also on the Foundation Board. Please don't stack the school board with even more people with special interests. We should be worried that the school board will vote to change the lease with the Foundation (maybe just give it them?) without any consideration for the taxpayers who paid for that property over the years (in my case, 42 years.)

Did you know:
    If the upcoming School Board election goes the wrong way; the private Community Center Foundation Board of Directors will be comprised of almost 30% School Board members. The same School Board that holds the deed to the ESCC property. Property that the taxpayers carried the burden of once already and will carry again if the ESCC Foundation gets it's way. Shady maneuvering and political manipulation is not what this should be about. The School Board should be about the children and education, not self interests and personal profit.
    Is this type of leadership we want to be a part of? Is this an example of what our community is about? Do you want to be a part of the problem in local politics or a part of the solution? Vote wisely, be heard and stand for integrity.

The passion of an ungroup is needed.
    shuggie

Another for Jason...... I have no idea who he is....... but he has my vote