Property values - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property values

Thanks to all who participated in this thread. I will use this post to answer some PMs because I am too stupid to remember how.

TO EVERYONE WHO INQUIRED ABOUT RENTAL: That was an appealing thought. However, I am too involved in geezerhood to manage property 4-5 hours away. I just can't. Thanks for the idea.

My wife and two more generations of kids began a garage sale at HI at 9 a.m. Sheesh, you collect a lot of stuff in 20 years and we're overwhelmed by stuff we've already moved here.

We are told the house will change hands next month. In times like this, money is far more likely to recoup lost value in a reasonable time. (see geezerhood). Being in your community has been an unforgetable experience. I will miss the musicians and other wonderful friends we made there. Thanks for letting me participate. I will soon be local nothing.

Lurker out.

Gary Claxton

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Darn, LL - you can still jump into Geekfest from time to time. Don't be a stranger!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

The HI house closed this week. We never met the buyers but they got a great place. They will love it.

Best wishes for an excellent summer season.