One's Purpose?

Thread: One's Purpose?

Lightbulb One's Purpose?

This question seems to nag at some who might be on the verge of boredom.
    Even before I "coded" the first time and then the second time merely awaiting a cow value, I had answered that question.
    Purpose;
    Live, Learn, take care of each other, and pass on what you have learned or just your hypotheses.

In the latter vein here are two very important quality of life transmissions from late in my 82 day stay in Washington Regional, which I owe my life too.

(1) NO Hallucinogenic should be given to any person over 60 years of age.
    A. Morphine
    B. Haldol
    C. Seroquel
    My Debra caught this information on NPR as she was driving over to see me. Yes, I was trippin'. For the 3rd nights I was being placed in shackles before the big head administering the Morphine.
    Deb arrived just in time to save me from the 3rd night tied up.. You see I had no voice, no food, no water, and could not breath by myself 99% of my stay in WR.
    As this announcement on NPR was a Recommendation from the Federal, Food, and Drug Administration directed to All Medical Units which cared for elders, Nurse Cratch gave me my clearly proscribed downer for sleep.

(2) Two or three days later when I opened my eyes to find an article torn out of the Gazette stating when abed in a hospital You Are Renting Real-estate, Services. and Buying all the reasonable goods you
    Request.

So with that I have inquired about Those Meds being used Nursing Homes.
    Perhaps there are other reasons than the Feds. making Morphine a very cheep sedative
    , I would venture a guess that the most of difficult in custody that are bed ridden are hallucinating with their minds locked up tight.
    shuggie

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Good topic in my book of old, Shug. Don't you wonder about the folks that have been diagnosed with Alzheimer or something akin to dementia and how it seems that the incidences seem to have waaaay over-multiplied in the last, say, 10 years? I believe that so many of us getting up there's are being doped up (over-medicated or improperly medicated) so that we'll settle our asses down and stop fighting the system we've been dissatisfied with all of these years?
    "They" don't want to deal with our orneriness! Imagine that
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Love you both. I never want to stop questioning. I never want to stop fighting. I always want to have purpose. The kids give me hope and my old fart sisters and brothers make me proud. The old materialists go out with a silent but deadly fart, devoid of purpose or spirit. I'm with my goils.. let's outlast, outwit and leave a legacy of love.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

It scares the shit out if me, actually. I think about it all the time.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    This question seems to nag at some who might be on the verge of boredom. Even before I "coded" the first time and then the second time merely awaiting a cow value, I had answered that question. Purpose; Live, Learn, take care of each other, and pass on what you have learned or just your hypotheses. In the latter vein here are two very important quality of life transmissions from late in my 82 day stay in Washington Regional, which I owe my life too. (1) NO Hallucinogenic should be given to any person over 60 years of age. A. Morphine B. Haldol C. Seroquel My Debra caught this information on NPR as she was driving over to see me. Yes, I was trippin'. For the 3rd nights I was being placed in shackles before the big head administering the Morphine. Deb arrived just in time to save me from the 3rd night tied up.. You see I had no voice, no food, no water, and could not breath by myself 99% of my stay in WR. As this announcement on NPR was a Recommendation from the Federal, Food, and Drug Administration directed to All Medical Units which cared for elders, Nurse Cratch gave me my clearly proscribed downer for sleep. (2) Two or three days later when I opened my eyes to find an article torn out of the Gazette stating when abed in a hospital You Are Renting Real-estate, Services. and Buying all the reasonable goods you Request. So with that I have inquired about Those Meds being used Nursing Homes. Perhaps there are other reasons than the Feds. making Morphine a very cheep sedative , I would venture a guess that the most of difficult in custody that are bed ridden are hallucinating with their minds locked up tight.
    Well said Shuggie! Everyone can use a medical advocate from time to time. Thank you Debra for being there.

Sent from my Dick Tracy, two-way, wrist radio.

Max, My Deb now has her own office Debra Reid in the B'ville 23S bank lobby.
    As she is a trained 'up to date' psycho therapy business with years of training, experience, annual conferences on the mental and ethical matters which keep her up to date, the nursing staff at WR treated her with a great deal of respect. That is not to say that it is my belief that every person being served by the medical profession/practice would be wise to have a personal advocate to join them thru those well meaning medical land mines. The paper work alone is a file cabinet worthy.
    There is no doubt in my mind that everyone in the medical profession is trying their best. HOWEVER, until the whole INDUSTRY is coordinated and upon the same page (we have hand held devisees to serve that purpose now) the patient service is the luck of the draw.
    shuggie

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

My experiences with the WR system has been much better than with the Mercy system. The one flaw I'm encountering is that the clinics and the hospital does not have access to each other's records except by request. I love the medical portal system, but whoever is in charge needs to create a better flow of information.
    The VA system is a great example of easily shared communication.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.