Medical Park Rx Sold

Thread: Medical Park Rx Sold

Default Medical Park Rx Sold

Sad to learn today that Medical Park Pharmacy will be closing and has sold to Smith Drugs.

We've used Med Park since moving to ES and Beth has always taken good care of us. Sorry to see her go.
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

What?? When are they closing?

They are fine people. Having said that, so are the folks at Smith's. It doesn't sound as if the location is closing. Either Smith's will have two, one now near our biggest clinic and close to others or move. Could be as simple as a business decision or retirement. In any event the pharmacy will be in good hands. I hope all parties in the transition/transaction prospered.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Suburban Eureka Springs, very near paradise

The transfer of my prescriptions went without a hitch, despite the surprise. I have to add, though, it was the most efficient service I've had by a pharmacy since I moved here in 2011. In & out, quick service, no employees fumbling through several baskets looking for what was ordered a week prior, etc.
    "I'll tell you this...No eternal reward will forgive us now For wasting the dawn." Jim Morrison

As I'm not sure if I will ever see Beth again I would like to thank her here for always being so very nice to me and her support of those less fortunate.
    Thank You, Beth.
    shuggie