Dentures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dentures

Default Dentures

I very sadly grew up without fluoride in my water so now I need full dentures up and down. I was examined at a very professional and appealing clinic today. Depending on the quality of the dentures their prices ranged from $3300 to $4200. Low to high in 4 increments. That struck me as shockingly high.

What has been your experience? Who do you recommend?

Dental Creations Harrison square

We paid that much for my wife's first set, which she never could wear because they were so poorly fit to her mouth.
    Earlier this month she went to DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions in Springdale, got the Basic set for $395, and is very happy with them. They fit perfectly.

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

I also went to DDS, but in Harrison - it's kinda across 62/65 from Home Depot.... between WM and Aldi. I've had 3 sets there and can tell you to NOT pick the cheapest. Over the long-run it makes a big difference. This last time I purchased the best level and would do it again - what a difference quality makes! Plus - Harrison is closer to you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBee View Post
    I also went to DDS, but in Harrison - it's kinda across 62/65 from Home Depot.... between WM and Aldi. I've had 3 sets there and can tell you to NOT pick the cheapest. Over the long-run it makes a big difference. This last time I purchased the best level and would do it again - what a difference quality makes! Plus - Harrison is closer to you
    That's where I went and got the $4000 quotation. It seems excessive, but I don't know the market.

It would be a long drive from where you live, but I recommend Mid-American Dental in Mt. Vernon, MO. I have used them
    for the last 5 years for my dental needs and find them good and reasonable. 1 800 372-4554
    I live in Holiday Island and it is about and hour drive for me

I grew up without fluoride also and still have all my teeth except one that a trainee dentist in boot camp pulled instead of filling a cavity. I do have several crowns though.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    If you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks, you will never get to your destination.~ Winston Churchill

Get really huge straws. They suck.

Smoking is very hard on a gomphosis.

[QUOTE=Another Texan;2431387]Smoking is very hard on a gomphosis.[/QUOTE I quit smoking in 1990.