Trump is so crabby because.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump is so crabby because....

Naw,
    We really knew much too little about that person before he was seated, what with the anti-Clinton fever manning the air waves and Murduck destroyed newspapers and the desecration of radio and FREE TV with the quality journalism we had in the jungles of the Vietnam WAR and Civil Rights movement.

But ya want guns, bullets, and fuel for the Dusty WAR machine......we got 'er.

What the hell is derived from destroying civilizations in a storm of bloody dust?
    WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????, BULLET BOZ?
    shuggie

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrunch View Post
    ....he suffers from bellicose vains.

--Grunch
    He ran out of Ibebubbagropin?

in my skin, except when I'm extradimensional

Trump is so crabby because.... He is doing everything he can to kicked out of office, but Americans stopped holding their government officials accountable, a long time ago. GO TEAM GO!!!
    I gotta buff up, so I look sexy when they hang me on the cross
    'Change the world, or we'll do it for you'

He's so crabby because the first president was George "I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down that cherry tree" Washinton. and none of the thinking people are buying his "The cherry tree was fake news, believe me, some seeds just grow a stump" schtick.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.