Trump is so crabby because....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump is so crabby because....

Default Trump is so crabby because....

....he suffers from bellicose vains.

--Grunch
    "Knowledge is good." --John Faber: Philosopher, Educator, Founder of Faber College (Animal House)

"Donald Trump is so privileged that the first job he ever had to apply for was president of the United States." –Stephen Colbert

"So enjoy your victory, Trump voters! Because when you’re dying because you don’t have health insurance to treat the infection you got from a back alley abortion you had to get because of fetal lead poisoning, you can say to yourself, ‘At least I didn’t vote for someone with a private email server.'" –Bill Maher

How is Donald Trump going to shut down the Department of Education? By renaming it Trump University.

What does Melania see in Donald Trump? "Ten billion dollars and high cholesterol!"

“Donald Trump is the weak man's vision of a strong man.”—Charles Cooke

He is just fucking evil. Any of you who voted for this offal (I won't call him maggot because maggots have a purpose. Of course offal does too. Fertilizing vegetables and all.) have to be so ashamed. I have a dream. To peruse the papers in the morning and not see that asshole's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Southwindcome View Post
    He is just fucking evil. Any of you who voted for this offal (I won't call him maggot because maggots have a purpose. Of course offal does too. Fertilizing vegetables and all.) have to be so ashamed. I have a dream. To peruse the papers in the morning and not see that asshole's face.
    On Election Eve the west coast polls shut done 3 hours early. Los Angeles and Hawaii popular votes were not counted which would have put Hillary 51million popular votes over the top. After the polls closed Trump flew by private Jet to Russia and paid Snowden Thirteen million dollars for hacking the voting machines. Snowden acknowledged this in a live broadcast from USSR within and hour of polls closing. Trump has repeatedly lied to under oath. It's all water over the dam now and Frump has repeatedly lied under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by TR Morin View Post
    On Election Eve the west coast polls shut done 3 hours early. Los Angeles and Hawaii popular votes were not counted which would have put Hillary 51million popular votes over the top. After the polls closed Trump flew by private Jet to Russia and paid Snowden Thirteen million dollars for hacking the voting machines. Snowden acknowledged this in a live broadcast from USSR within and hour of polls closing. Trump has repeatedly lied to under oath. It's all water over the dam now and Frump has repeatedly lied under oath.
    Just so nobody falls for this narrative, I'd like to point out a few things:
    1. The USSR, aka The Soviet Union ceased to exist 27 years ago, in 1991.
    2. The only oath that Trump has ever taken, or been asked to take, was his oath of office on his inauguration day.
    3. Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians states that the actions of the Russian trolls to cause discord on both sides of our election process, did not succeed in affecting the elections.

Question Tweet

His limitations are an embarrassment for a serving, what's more elected, President.
    I feel so sorry for us and all that he tweets about.
    Begs the question;
    What is a Tweeter?
    shuggie

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    His limitations are an embarrassment for a serving, what's more elected, President.
    I feel so sorry for us and all that he tweets about.
    Begs the question;
    What is a Tweeter?
    It's not a tweeter (that's a high frequency speaker) it's Twitter, which makes him a twit.

Quote Originally Posted by TerriBradt View Post
    Just so nobody falls for this narrative, I'd like to point out a few things:
    1. The USSR, aka The Soviet Union ceased to exist 27 years ago, in 1991.
    2. The only oath that Trump has ever taken, or been asked to take, was his oath of office on his inauguration day.
    3. Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians states that the actions of the Russian trolls to cause discord on both sides of our election process, did not succeed in affecting the elections.
    I stand by my post and suggest that you might have dug a little deeper in the fiasco.

Ya know, things just haven't worked out in accord with his demographic 'demands'.
    shuggie

"Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians states that the actions of the Russian trolls ...did not succeed in affecting the elections"

I don't think you can say that about Mueller's indictments.

I'm guessing that Rosenstein saying “no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election” sounds alot like "no affect on the election" if you're hoping that Mueller's investigation will exonerate the Trump campaign. But that's not what he said. What he said was that, in this indictment, that charge isn't being made against these people.

To make that charge (that the election had been affected) and prove it, these indictments would have to bring evidence that paints the full picture of the larger effort these 13 people were part of. Other allegations, such as the hacks and leaks of Democrat's emails, and hacking into election-related computer systems in many states, haven't come up yet.

All these indictments do is to show that there's evidence that these 13 people were paid by Russia to influence the elections. They don't come close to saying whether they were successful or not.

I haven't heard anyone in an official capacity (or unofficial, for that matter) say how that can even be proven.

To do that, you'd have to know who was exposed directly to the Russian generated disinformation. Then add to that who heard it indirectly by 2nd or 3rd or 18th version of the the original work, including conversations overheard in line at the Walmart.
    Of those, how many believed what they heard.
    Of those, who was swayed or not swayed to vote for which candidate, or swayed not to vote at all by what they were lead to believe.
    Of those, which ones were in a voting district that would've changed the electoral college vote count.

But if the Russians were doing it right, every one of those people would think they made up their own minds for themselves, that no one influenced how they voted, what they think of Hillary, how much they trust government, how confident they are in the election process, where they go to get their news, etc... while they've been set up to take questionable sources and misrepresentations at face value and disbelieve the information that contradicts them.

That's all beside the fact that one of the questions you'd have to ask those people is "Who did you vote for" That question all by itself would put any government investigation dead in the water.

Not only do I not see how these 13 indictments prove that the election was not affected, I don't ever expect to see any indictments charging that it was. I'm only expecting that we'll know what the Russians tried to do, how they tried to do it, which Americans (if any) came into contact with the Russians while they were doing it, and how aware those Americans were of what they were getting into if/when they did.

We've only gotten as far as
    1. The Russia story is not a hoax
    2. The Trump campaign made some hard to explain hiring decisions
    3. Some of those hires lied to the FBI
    Last edited by Murphette; 02-25-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    "I am not crazy and this is not normal" - me

Michael Walsh! Michael Walsh! Michael Walsh! (it's worth a shot)

"For every difficult and complicated question there is an answer that is simple, easily understood and wrong." H.L. Mencken