Boycott the Republican Party! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boycott the Republican Party!

Yup...just as pervasive as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Southwindcome View Post
    I have been boycotting the Republican party since 1981. I know a person who boycotted Walmart for ten years. Both efforts worked out equally well.

Lightbulb Happy Valentines Day

The Economic Demographic chasm is stunning and brutal. That is the meat of this two party system at least for the first half of these 2000 years.
    There are 43 new millionaires since the advent of 2000.
    Still 4 million children with hunger haunting them.
    The 26,+++ top topping off of the PRIVATELY OWNED stock market prepared or not is ready for a Nose Dive. Because Why? It is a historically the method of those running the Gambling Game Table ( stock market)which must rip off the working Joe's and Jill's savings and retirement accounts in order for the CEO' big annual raises...etc..
    Why? Some say it is to stay in control. Yet it denies the mixing or getting to know and help others as one in a community do who want or must socialize.

The two party system Defuses Any Hope of a Worker's civilian rebellion,
    for rebellion caused by the sudden or long term financial security Losses.
    Pointy, we are financially stuck in a system, not likely to change until the emerging world markets effect it.

Learning from the
    French Worker's Revolution where the political parties 'fear the workers', We're Stuck in a wonderful dream country of warriors, poor ill educated civilians, and folks so wealthy......butting heads every four years like we who have slipped in and out of most demographic group user women, immigrants, and fetuses on the stupide assed go around of very expensive inefficient governing.

Locally the biggest demographic mix is the Mothers who have children in school here.
    shuggie

With hope ever lasting, many go to the polls believing their 'power of one vote' will bring all or part of a parcel of remedy to those national or local robbing of the tax till.

Some believe if the half of the population which has already given up on the one person one vote began voting again the dice would right themselves into workers being the winners of life improvement which are presently dictated from on high.
    I don't believe this would bring anything more than an a point of interest into the conversation of the few of us who believe political involvement and in conversation about such to be interesting.
    For the truth of this system of government is IT IS A JOB FOR professionals.
    That ONE vote more or less brings the power of that single punch in vote most squarely Only on Small Town elections.

I'll undress lobbyist at a later date.
    Thank you for your attention.
    shuggie

Quote Originally Posted by shuggie View Post
    I'll undress lobbyist at a later date.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Yeah, uh, nobody wants to see that Shug.

I think everyone voting would make a difference, I'm not positive who the beneficiary would be. I would certainly like to see it happen, we might be pleasantly surprised - they can't all be idiots.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

I'm sending thoughts and prayers.