Where's James?( Mr. Deveto)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's James?( Mr. Deveto)

Question Where's James?( Mr. Deveto)

I haven't been able to get downtown for awhile and he's not on geekfest for along time I pray he's ok.

in my skin, except when I'm extradimensional

Oh, he was dissing me on Facebook, just yesterday, I believe.
    I gotta buff up, so I look sexy when they hang me on the cross
    'Change the world, or we'll do it for you'

Quote Originally Posted by new guy View Post
    I haven't been able to get downtown for awhile and he's not on geekfest for along time I pray he's ok.
    Haven't you heard. James left the country just ahead of the IRS, CIA, SEC, FBI and the EPD.
    Some rumors about him selling stock in a joint venture to the tourists have been circulating for months now.
    It seems he was running a Ponzi scheme involving a new investment into a multi-level, multi-story parking garage with a marijuana dispensary on every floor. Apparently he made off with billions of dollars he fleeced from tourists and John Cross.

For a small nominal fee, I will be happy to look for him in Brasil.

Sent from my Dick Tracy, two-way, wrist radio.
    "Ride On"

I think James moved on to Facebook. Maybe he'll spend some time here again one day.

He's too busy for social media at the moment. Last seen with a sledgehammer in hand working on renovations to his restaurant.

Yep, I've been missing my brother.
    The strain of the base line and/or changing demographics, or one's love canal for leadership can be taxing.
    Forsaking the intent of creating a vibrant economy though still a dream while chasing the Band of the day or old is chopping a thin crop these days.

Single Events will always have a more mistaken draw than increasing the all year around residential amenities and services.

Regardless ya get points for trying and a goose egg for just sitting on the top of the hill.
    shuggie

Default Old friends

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Grace View Post
    Oh, he was dissing me on Facebook, just yesterday, I believe.
    It's nice that you are FB friends. I suspect you were dissing him right back. I'm pretty sure James has not posted here since his Council loss. I miss him too, Shug. Whether we agreed or disagreed he has been very much a part of Eureka. When I watched blowhards come and go for decades, often with their own shit-sure answers to local issues, I never doubted James would be among us to the sweet end, kind of like you Shug, Pats and others, some vocal, some not. Every single time I told the new citizen 2.0, we'll be here long after you have tried to re-create the town in your own image, fail, pack up and go. I was never wrong and James was always part of the we.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Kim Yonkee is offline Ward? Don't you think you were a little bit hard on the Beaver?

James is under the sidewalk in front of his restaurant. Teresa posted pictures of his confinement area on Facebook. Rescue mission?

I see James daily. He is doing great and keeping busy with projects and friends.
    ​​Money is not community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Yonkee View Post
    James is under the sidewalk in front of his restaurant. Teresa posted pictures of his confinement area on Facebook. Rescue mission?

Glad to hear it was a false rumor.
    You know how those things are. By the time it got out of the valley, down the mountain, across the White River, over the state line, then across the Arkansas River.....and then discussed here at the Snake Farm on a cold night in January, well, all I can blame it is cabin fever.
    Carry on Eureka. See you after our next adventure to Brasil.
    I do hope James will re-join us in the Community known as Geekfest.

Sent from my Dick Tracy, two-way, wrist radio.
    "Ride On"