How long do we endure this so called president? Damn.

Thread: How long do we endure this so called president? Damn.

Default How long do we endure this so called president? Damn.

Every day he sickens me more. finally, finally I have friends who voted for him have admitted they have changed their mind "entirely", that he "seems crazy." Ya think?????????? I asked another friend whose husband voted for him what hubby thinks now. "Well, he is disappointed in him but thinks he has accomplished some good." I am just beside myself............

I told my son we should all start calling Trump "Wiggie", a dose of his own I'm not so sure the "base" could respect. Ridicule is a powerful tool. That's what put the bastard in office. Ridicule ran LBJ out and this guy has little Marco, Cruz/Castro, Crooked Hillary, Pocahontas, Little rocket man, racial epithets galore and so much more it's numbing. He did not want to stoop to that level and reminded me that's what I taught him.

I had no idea Trump would be in his future. Really, if you are going to pick a wig, you can look any way you want. This clown chose one that makes him look like a Batman villain and the word wiggie speaks to his mental state... I 'm not sure he or his base could handle the nut cutting of Trump. Could they complain about de-basing the Presidency?
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Well for certain we won't have to endure him any longer than we endured the last so called president. Hopefully someone will show up who can do a better job than either of those two. We'll probably have at least twenty to chose from. Let's just hope we choose more wisely next time. Maybe third time will be the charm.

I loved the Obama years. Some of the best productive
    years for me. Hoping we have another like him.

Suburban Eureka Springs, very near paradise

Obama was the best man that's come along in a long time for that job. If not for the obstructionists on the right, he could have accomplished a lot more. As it is, I'm just happy the ACA saved my kidneys, and I thank Obama for that from the bottom of my heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeSilverback View Post
    I loved the Obama years. Some of the best productive
    years for me. Hoping we have another like him.
    "I'll tell you this...No eternal reward will forgive us now For wasting the dawn." Jim Morrison