Help -- Missing Dog

Thread: Help -- Missing Dog

Eureka Springs

Default Help -- Missing Dog

MISSING DOG! 1 year old golden retriever, answers to Scout. Lost New Year's Eve in Grassy Knob Area near Beaver Dam. Don't call the number on his collar, call me at 479-253-7110 or 479-644-8237. Stars and stripes collar with a name tag on it. Scout is about 59 pounds, is neutered, and has a recent surgery incision on his belly. See photo on Grassy Knob Community on Facebook. Thank you.
    Last edited by June E; 01-01-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Holiday Island

At the corner of Mundell Rd. and 187 on the marquee at that green house, is a message that says "2 Hounds Found." Call 981-zero four 75." I haven't been out that way in months, so that sign could be old . . . but just in case, thought you'd like to know.

There is also a post on the Eureka Road Conditions Facebook page about a lost white husky looking dog. But I'm not a facebook user, so can't post this info there. Could be one of the hounds found is this husky, too. He may be already be home but I can't read the posts to find out.

Hope this helps someone.

The woods west of Eureka

Scout, the golden, is found and home. Yay.

The other dog, Maslow, is still missing. Husky mix, orange collar, almost white. I sure hope he’s warm in someone’s home.