If you voted for a warmonger, you are a warmonger. ( i want to spell "period". lol - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If you voted for a warmonger, you are a warmonger. ( i want to spell "period". lol

No, neither Huntsman nor Kasich made my list. Some of the people you dislike are high on my list. However, practically anyone on the stage came above Trump in my personal opinion.

I’d have voted for Kasich any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Donald Trump was created by every one of us, whether we want to admit it or not. He is the manifestation of the “refuse to compromise on any point” cultural phenomenon that I watch here and on Facebook every single day. He is the the result of ideological bullshit and folks who hypocritically defend any position their party (wo)man takes, while simultaneously frying any member of the other party doing the EXACT SAME THING. Donald Trump is the human form of the demise of deep thought, civil debate, empathy, and compromise, and we got exactly what we deserved.

in my skin, except when I'm extradimensional

Thanx to everyone for viewing and posting (even you warmongers), especially the views on Good Tunes, because, like Akerue said, "Harrison is entitled to his troll, his opinion has been funded by Charlotte, the government and others."

Now if they all could just remember where to send the checks....
    I gotta buff up, so I look sexy when they hang me on the cross
    'Change the world, or we'll do it for you'

Period.

Default Oh by the way

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeSilverback View Post
    Period.
    Not to worry Harrison, I'll send you my two cents worth. Sorry if my mention of Charlotte hurt your feelings. She's a great woman and was very kind to you.

Let's expand the question. Instead of everyone but you being a warmonger, at what point do you step in as a person, community or country and fight?
    Was Chamberlain right in being a pacifist to Hitler? Was Clinton wrong in stopping genocide in the Slavic Republics? Should we watch starvation and genocide in Africa? Does the ethnic cleansing in Cambodia and elsewhere make it's opposition warmongers? Why did you enlist if all who have served are warmongers if they are Democrat or Republican?

Yes Kendra, the Governor of Ohio appears to be the most reasonable person in U.S. politics. I love Bernie and E.W. and I wonder if the Guv knows his political future depends on the most politically diverse State, but he certainly has seemed genuinely sincere as consistently as them. I like the the man.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Not to worry Harrison, I'll send you my two cents worth. Sorry if my mention of Charlotte hurt your feelings. She's a great woman and was very kind to you.

Let's expand the question. Instead of everyone but you being a warmonger, at what point do you step in as a person, community or country and fight?
    Was Chamberlain right in being a pacifist to Hitler? Was Clinton wrong in stopping genocide in the Slavic Republics? Should we watch starvation and genocide in Africa? Does the ethnic cleansing in Cambodia and elsewhere make it's opposition warmongers? Why did you enlist if all who have served are warmongers if they are Democrat or Republican?
    1. My feelings are not hurt. I don't know why you think that.
    2. You don't know what my home life was like with her, so shame on you. ( and what does that have to do with anything?)
    3. I am not the only one who didn't give my power to a warmonger.
    4. You have no way of being aware all I have done/am doing. Love has many faces.
    5. I was 18 when I joined, and had been fed lies that we were at peace.
    6. And don't try to tell me Clinton gives a fuck.
    Last edited by Son of Grace; 01-12-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Default Truth 1-5

Harrison, nothing was numbered. I only know that it was her home, her bills and she was kind to you. You are right, you are not the only one that didn't give your power to warmongers. Now would be a great time to stop acting as if you were. I don't know all of what you are doing, no one does... and you (4) have no idea what others are doing. You were an adult at 18 and joined knowing you might go to war at any time. Clinton, far from perfect, did commit to stopping genocide against Muslims in the fractured Yugoslavia. He did so successfully. It was a good thing. Yugoslavia under the thumb of Tito was not unlike Iraq under the thumb of Saddam. The collapse of the Soviet empire was the reason for Croation/Slavic/Bosnian/Herzegovina tribal genocide was not caused by Clinton. Iraq a different story.

What pacifist joins the army because it is a time of peace? Seems like another peacetime choice might have been available. No one loves war... especially those that fight it.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Harrison, nothing was numbered. I only know that it was her home, her bills and she was kind to you. You are right, you are not the only one that didn't give your power to warmongers. Now would be a great time to stop acting as if you were. I don't know all of what you are doing, no one does... and you (4) have no idea what others are doing. You were an adult at 18 and joined knowing you might go to war at any time. Clinton, far from perfect, did commit to stopping genocide against Muslims in the fractured Yugoslavia. He did so successfully. It was a good thing. Yugoslavia under the thumb of Tito was not unlike Iraq under the thumb of Saddam. The collapse of the Soviet empire was the reason for Croation/Slavic/Bosnian/Herzegovina tribal genocide was not caused by Clinton. Iraq a different story.

What pacifist joins the army because it is a time of peace? Seems like another peacetime choice might have been available. No one loves war... especially those that fight it.
    OK, jackass. It WAS her home. She owned it outright. We went out for a year before I moved in, and then I paid all the bills(that was our deal) including her 2 car's insurance in the winters. I was paying more for the bills in that drafty house, than I was for my 2 bedroom apt (nice apt) when I lived alone. And all of my stuff was relegated to 1 room.
    So stop talking about shit you don't know, troll
    And someone stole my Cadillac

Also, I wasn't in during Bill Clinton.

And, I never claimed I was a pacifist at 18.

And, I am no longer a pacifist, but I sure ain't a warmonger, like you.
    Last edited by Son of Grace; 01-12-2018 at 06:50 PM.