Hungry for kick ass Asian food

Thread: Hungry for kick ass Asian food

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

Default Hungry for kick ass Asian food

Does Ozark Fried Chicken have good Asian? Generals chicken, orange chicken, etc?
    I need something spicy to kick my cold in its ass.
    You might smudge the liar out of me but never the stupid!-MotherMoon12

Ozark Fried Chicken can try. If you want good Asian food, go to Asia, San Francisco, New York or Boston. When I get desperate I fix my own fried rice ( use cold cooked rice w onions, peppers, garlic and a meat of choice diced and soy and oyster sauce. For the zing, simmer some chicken in butter and Frank's hot sauce.

It ain't fried chicken but it works for that craving.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

There's a new Asian food food truck in Berryville. I haven't been there, but lotsa folks really like it. It's on 62 by the road in front of JoAnn Clark's State Farm office. Don't know the name. If I find out more I'll let you know.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Sounds good Deb. But as far as "kick ass" ethnic foods from Asian to Italian or pizza or seafood it just ain't here. We have some great restaurants, the best in the region, great rooms and ambiance, but other than "kick ass" prime rib (Gaskins) it ain't here. I am not knocking local restaurants, we have by far the best in the area. The rooms, the service, the food (the tax is horrendous) is worth traveling for if you are in the region but kick ass may require a plane (or a car if we are talking BBQ).
    Not an anti-local knock at all, we have the best around these parts but then again, after retiring Jim Wright cooked at home. Miss you brother.

Kim Yonkee is offline Ward? Don't you think you were a little bit hard on the Beaver?

Quote Originally Posted by becsflowers View Post
    Does Ozark Fried Chicken have good Asian? Generals chicken, orange chicken, etc?
    I need something spicy to kick my cold in its ass.
    I recommend the Shanghai Beef as a nice, spicy, ass-kickin cold cure. (@ Andy’s Ozark Fried Chicken)

Or a shot glass of Frank's Louisiana hot sauce. If it's about kickin a cold the taste buds may be slammed anyway. There was a time when I would have recommended the Puerto Rican cure... a glass of rum and fresh squeezed limes and blankets to sweat it out lol. I suspected I could depend on Kim to be a loyal local. It's what she does and why we love her. I have never felt like leaving the house when sick.

I ended up going to SunFest out at Holiday Island and buying a general's chicken kit & doctoring it up with my own onions peppers garlic. It was pretty good

Add some Mundi Sauce to anything. That will clear your sinuses for sure. It did it for me.

What is mundi sauce? Asian? Made from...?