Can anyone help with contacting Tesspie?

Thread: Can anyone help with contacting Tesspie?

Default Can anyone help with contacting Tesspie?

I've posted a message in the Classified section recently entitled free organic garbage for composting.
    Tesspie replied to it saying she is interested, and I sent her a PM as a result, also an email via Geekfest, but have not heard back from her.
    I looked at her profile, and it appears she doesn't check in here very often.
    Does anyone know her enough to alert her by phone or whatever that I have been trying to contact her?
    Thanks,
    Aquene

I just heard from Tess, so I think the problem is solved.

Why can't I post? I am logged in but I get this message:Aquene, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You could be a lurker. If you post and participate in the forum again, your permissions will be automatically restored.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.