The Gays caused Harvey, not global warming.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gays caused Harvey, not global warming.

Default The Gays caused Harvey, not global warming.

Yep, the "Christian" pastors point the finger and tell their flocks who to hate... They rolled the dice and this Hurricane came up gay. I think Irma will probably be Jewish or Hispanic, hard to tell, I don't have a set of the direct line to god dice. I have so completely lost faith in my fellow human beings that I am struggling to bother trying anymore.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gay-peopl...192154845.html
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the noise.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings.

Repeating bad news only perpetuates it.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by irondragon View Post
    Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the noise.
    That's the best one I've heard in a long time!!

With Jose coming in fast behind Irma the blame possibilities are numerous... unless one of them is transgender the LGBT community can't be culpable unless it's the same "fake Christian" with their fake news interpreting disaster, meteorology and global warming for their gullible, ignorant flock.
    "They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds." Mexican proverb

Quote Originally Posted by celeste View Post
    Repeating bad news only perpetuates it.
    When insane things are said or done with none discussing the merits, insanity fills the vacuum. As sad as it is, many in this country will wholeheartedly accept this insanity as fact and continue to wrap their world view around it. History shows us this is a very dangerous thing. It is only when an outcry against outrageous behaviour is initiated that anything is ever done. Denial doesn't work, nor does willful ignorance.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

Interesting. I never knew southeast Texas and the central Texas coast were hotbeds of homosexuality. Sure weren't when I was growing up there.
    By the way, that photo included with the linked article - the one of the pickup overturned under the flooded overpass? That's the KCS railroad overpass at Memorial Drive in Port Arthur. Nowhere near Houston. If that's god's idea of retribution for Houston promoting progressive/alternative lifestyles, he sure missed the mark. I would have thought he'd have better aim by now. What with all the smiting he's done over the last 6,000 years...

If Irma does a direct hit at Mar-a-lago, we will know for sure the divine intention.
    Who am I? Why am I here? -Admiral James Stockdale-

Quote Originally Posted by Middleman View Post
    Interesting. I never knew southeast Texas and the central Texas coast were hotbeds of homosexuality. Sure weren't when I was growing up there.
    By the way, that photo included with the linked article - the one of the pickup overturned under the flooded overpass? That's the KCS railroad overpass at Memorial Drive in Port Arthur. Nowhere near Houston. If that's god's idea of retribution for Houston promoting progressive/alternative lifestyles, he sure missed the mark. I would have thought he'd have better aim by now. What with all the smiting he's done over the last 6,000 years...
    Houston had an openly gay Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidwindows View Post
    Houston had an openly gay Mayor.
    I know. HAD. You're missing my sarcastic point. If god is PO'd about that, then why did he screw up the whole southeast Texas/Gulf coast Region? Including the lives and property of millions of "good, conservative Christian people". And why did he wait until after she was no longer mayor? It's asinine. And simple minded. In other words, about on par with these evangelicals.