Old photographs

Thread: Old photographs

Default Old photographs

Found some old photos of friends of my mom's which were girls in the 1920's. I think they may be sorority pictures. I notice some places decorate with old photos, just checking to see if anyone out there wants any before I get rid of them.

becsflowers uses lots of items in her crafting. i'm sending her a pm.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Good idea, Celeste. Surely your old photos could be used somewhere so you don't have to throw them out, Linda. If Becs can't use them, maybe if you know some other artists (in Eureka or in Berryville) that would know another artist that could use them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Too bad we don't all put dates on things. I am guilty as well, trying to do better these days, but I have already lost track of some of my own pictures. My daughter just left after a nice visit and we found these photos, some in lovely cardboard frames in my mom's trunk in the attic and if we only knew something, something at all, relatives would probably like to have the pictures. Have thought about contacting the sorority she was in at University of Colorado but it was so long ago and with not much to go on, I am quite sure the university wouldn't want the job of figuring it all out. I don't really know many of the artists in Eureka personally but perhaps someone will see this by some chance. I guess I could put it on FB as well.

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

I would love to have them. How can we connect?

Default old photographs

Quote Originally Posted by becsflowers View Post
    I would love to have them. How can we connect?
    Oh goodness, I just went up into the attic and see that not only did my daughter put them away, looks like she may have stacked some heavy stuff on the trunk they were in, so I will go up one day soon and get them out, and I will let you know on here. Tomorrow is the beginning of cleanup days in BV so I want to be sure I get everything out there for that and then I will dig those photos out. There are not very many but I surely hated to throw them out.

On the brink of insanity, but send my mail to Holiday Island

Thank you!

Well, sorry about this but I can't lift the heavy trunk she has stacked on top of the trunk the photos are in......maybe sometime I will have someone around to help me lift