For all you Butler Hollow area people...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all you Butler Hollow area people...

Default For all you Butler Hollow area people...

In case you haven't already heard, check out the FB post on Eureka Springs Road Conditions, about the upcoming FOUR-DAY, 4th of July event of 'music' and the like at "The Farm." Am I alone in being concerned about the neighborhood going down hill with the addition of this venue and party place?....Someone likened it to Byrd's, but I hope to god it doesn't turn into that. I've always thought of Butler Hollow as a sanctuary and place of respite for the folks who appreciate nature and its beauty and solitude. .....And indeed, we are running out of those special places....
    mm

Marijuana Rodeo & Cow Pasture Brothel.

Live and let live.
    - bikeguy

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !

Quote Originally Posted by minniemouse View Post
    In case you haven't already heard, check out the FB post on Eureka Springs Road Conditions, about the upcoming FOUR-DAY, 4th of July event of 'music' and the like at "The Farm." Am I alone in being concerned about the neighborhood going down hill with the addition of this venue and party place?....Someone likened it to Byrd's, but I hope to god it doesn't turn into that. I've always thought of Butler Hollow as a sanctuary and place of respite for the folks who appreciate nature and its beauty and solitude. .....And indeed, we are running out of those special places....
    They have been holding festivals there several times a year now for about 3 years and I have yet to even notice their presence. No cluster *#&$#$, no crime, just a bunch of people enjoying music, camping out ( on their grounds) and having one more excuse to visit Eureka.🤑

Quote Originally Posted by U.D.Cide View Post
    They have been holding festivals there several times a year now for about 3 years and I have yet to even notice their presence. No cluster *#&$#$, no crime, just a bunch of people enjoying music, camping out ( on their grounds) and having one more excuse to visit Eureka.螺
    Yep.
    It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Heard this advertised on KUAF today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

I have some friends whose property backs right up to this place, they say they've never had a problem and have never been bothered by excessive noise. It seems to be well operated.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.

Last year two of the "alleged" goers hitchhiked there way to
    the Riverview. One jumped the counter at Debbie. She pulled
    out her insect spray and squirted the guy in the eyes. AR PoPo
    was hanging in the west county. 3 minutes later, the two were
    enjoying free room and food. Peace in the valley. Usually,
    we don't call 911.

Wow I am sorry to hear about that attack. I had not heard about it till your post. Well so much for my statement about "no crime". Hopefully it will turn out to be an isolated incident.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeSilverback View Post
    Last year two of the "alleged" goers hitchhiked there way to
    the Riverview. One jumped the counter at Debbie. She pulled
    out her insect spray and squirted the guy in the eyes. AR PoPo
    was hanging in the west county. 3 minutes later, the two were
    enjoying free room and food. Peace in the valley. Usually,
    we don't call 911.
    I hadn't heard about this either. Debbie did the right thing.
    Honestly, that doesn't sound like something for which the venue can be blamed. The venue charges a pretty penny for tickets - that discourages riff-raff most of the time. There are always a few bad apples.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain

You can't fix stupid, but they are useful tools. Convince them you value their ideas and they will hate whoever you say.