Berryville
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berryville

Default Berryville

This is still up in the air but I can't help it. I'm a planner.
    Anyone planning a trip to Berryvilla or Rogers 10-27 through 10-29. I need to go car shopping. Hopefully it will be a one way needed ride. Of course I'll pay for petrol.

Thanks

check out craigslist for cars first, found some nice cars cheaper than any lot that way

Keeping my peepers peeled. I would rather support the smaller local community and economy than go out of it. I just don't want to "settle" on something that "will do". It all depends on the selection I can find locally.

Somebody told me there are a couple local small used car dealers but I can't find a listing an where.
    Mmmmm hair.

To me, a used car lot would be a last resort. GF & craigslist/fayetteville/springfield would be first choices. The number for the unattended lot across the street from Hart's grocery is 479 253-2800

Here are the yellow pages listings for area used car dealers. The 417 area code is MO.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Document0.jpeg

With such a very small population, the used car selection in ES is pretty slim. With the exception of luck and good timing of a decent auto becoming available locally, and the above sources, many folks shop the NWA corridor for vehicles. The Corridor being Fayetteville (aka Fayettenam), Springdale, Lowell, Rogers, Bentonville, BellaVista and surrounding villages in Washington & Benton Counties.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux Arc View Post
    To me, a used car lot would be a last resort. GF & craigslist/fayetteville/springfield would be first choices. The number for the unattended lot across the street from Hart's grocery is 479 253-2800

Here are the yellow pages listings for area used car dealers. The 417 area code is MO.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Document0.jpeg

With such a very small population, the used car selection in ES is pretty slim. With the exception of luck and good timing of a decent auto becoming available locally, and the above sources, many folks shop the NWA corridor for vehicles. The Corridor being Fayetteville (aka Fayettenam), Springdale, Lowell, Rogers, Bentonville, BellaVista and surrounding villages in Washington & Benton Counties.
    Yup,
    I found a few interesting choices in Rogers, Bentonville and Fayetteville but not having transportation means getting there to buy one is a challenge. Buying a new car is not in the cards for me so It will have to be a pre-owned from a dealer or owner. I check CR and other online sources daily.
    Mmmmm hair.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbear View Post
    Yup,
    I found a few interesting choices in Rogers, Bentonville and Fayetteville but not having transportation means getting there to buy one is a challenge. Buying a new car is not in the cards for me so It will have to be a pre-owned from a dealer or owner. I check CR and other online sources daily.
    I commute into Bentonville/Rogers daily and would have no problem helping you out.
    It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Thank you. I sent you a PM.

Rob next to the restaurant ?Roadhouse? has some very reasonable cars.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

Thank you Celeste! is that in Eureka Springs? I just oogled it and se there is a man across the street and a few door down at Freds Auto. I love Google maps.
    Last edited by The Barbear; 10-10-2014 at 03:36 PM.